Were You Injured By The Negligence Of Another?
Whether you have been injured in a car or truck accident, suffered a slip-and-fall or were injured on the job, a personal injury attorney can help you seek compensation for your medical injuries, lost wages and time off work. At Foster & Mazzie LLC, we use our experience to fight for our clients and represent them in such personal injury cases as:
- Car accidents — A car accident can often leave you with moderate to severe injuries that require expensive medical care and time off work to recover.
- Truck accidents — Truck accidents can be more complicated cases and require experts and re-enactments. An experienced attorney can help guide you through the truck accident process and ensure that you are prepared.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents — Pedestrians and cyclists are at high risk for injuries due to their exposed nature. This can result in catastrophic injuries and high medical expenses.
Slip-and-falls — A slip-and-fall accident case requires an investigation into negligence on the part of the defendant in the case. A personal injury attorney will help you navigate state negligence laws and prepare you for testimony in the event of a trial.
Construction accidents — Work-related accidents and injuries do occur. When they occur in the construction industry, the injuries can often be devastating. From falls from heights to heavy machinery injuries to head trauma from falling objects, a construction accident may require you to seek significant damages to cover current and future medical expenses.
- Dog bites — An essential part of trying a dog bite injury case in the New York and New Jersey area is determining and proving whether you were on public property or legally on private property when the injury occurred to determine if you have a case for damages. Our experienced lawyers can help you sort out the details of the case and best prepare your claim.
- Catastrophic injuries — A catastrophic injury can occur from a variety of incidents and accidents, but the term is used to define a severe injury to the brain or spinal cord, including brain damage, skull fractures and spinal fractures. These injuries often result in severe mental and physical impairment and can result in lifelong medical care.
Contact An Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
If you have suffered an injury, let the experienced lawyers at Foster & Mazzie LLC help you navigate your way through the civil claims system and get to the best possible outcome. Your case is fee contingent, which means if you do not get a settlement, we don’t collect a fee. Contact us today at or or fill out our contact us form to schedule your free consultation.