New Jersey Insurance Litigation Lawyer
The New Jersey – New York city area is so central to commerce and transportation that every insurance carrier, no matter where it is located, has to defend a claim there sooner or later. From our offices in Totowa, New Jersey, and 75 Rockefeller Plaza, the lawyers of Foster & Mazzie LLC aggressively represent carriers and self-insured entities against a full spectrum of claims.
Our Main Practice Categories
The principal areas in which we conduct insurance defense litigation are the following:
- Auto Negligence/Trucking Negligence: auto coverage in New Jersey and New York, PIP claims, arbitration of personal injury claims, and underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage
- Premises Liability: slip-and-fall injuries in private residences and commercial complexes
- Construction Site Liability: a full range of injuries and wrongful death claims arising on every kind of construction site
- Public Entity Defense: municipalities and agencies involved in New Jersey Tort Claim Act cases
In addition, our New Jersey insurance litigation attorneys maintain an active practice in several other areas:
- Insurance Fraud: investigating and litigating fraudulent billing practices, false claims of loss and the like
- Workers’ Compensation: investigating and litigating all varieties of fraud claims, brought to trial if necessary
- Securities Arbitration: representing investors in arbitration before NASD and brokers and dealers in disciplinary proceedings
- General Civil Litigation: contract litigation, real estate matters, public bidding issues, contested foreclosures, election challenge litigation and a variety of other matters
- Personal Injury: representing the injured in compensation for medical injuries, lost wages and time off work.
- Divorce And Family Law: guiding you through the divorce process from beginning to end.
- Municipal Court Cases: representing you in New Jersey courts.
Contact Our Passaic County Motor Vehicle Negligence Attorneys
Contact us online or call to set up an initial consultation. Meetings at our Rockefeller Plaza office are by appointment only.